Blackberry BBQ Meatballs
COOK TIME: 3-4 hrs
SERVES: 10-12 individuals
An easy elevated take on a favorite holiday classic! The sweetness in the blackberry preserves paired with the tang of the BBQ sauce smothered over our Original Meatballs makes for an irresistible appetizer.
- 1 bag Simek’s Original Meatballs
- 1 ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup blackberry preserves
- Parsley (optional)
- Add meatballs to slow cooker.
- Whisk together BBQ sauce, honey, and preserves and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Add parsley for garnish.