Cheesy Meatball Sub Bites
COOK TIME: 15
These cheesy Meatball Sub Bites are the perfect addition to your game-day spread. Made with our signature cream cheese spread and of course, our delicious Italian-Style Meatballs, this appetizer will be quick to go – so be sure to make extra!
- Simek’s Italian-Style Meatballs
- 1 8oz. can refrigerated crescent roll
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup marinara
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Fresh basil, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375° F. spray 12 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Remove dough from can and press seams together to seal. Cut dough into 12 squares and press squares into muffin pan cups.
- Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning, ½ cup mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup Mayonnaise.
- Add dollop of cream cheese mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place meatballs on top of cream cheese mixture, and top each meatball with 1 tablespoon marinara. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
- Melt butter and mix in garlic powder and brush on edges of crescent rolls.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped basil on top and serve!