Creamy Meatball Tortellini Soup
COOK TIME: 30 min
- 1 bag Simek’s Kids Mini Beef Meatballs or Simek’s Italian Style Meatballs | Buy on Instacart
- 1 (15-20oz) bag of frozen tortellini
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 2 (14.5oz) cans of Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 (8oz) block of cream cheese
- 3 cups of baby spinach
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large pot on the stove, combine chicken broth, cream cheese, and diced tomatoes and heat until cream cheese is fully melted and ingredients are combined thoroughly.
- Add Simek’s Meatballs and tortellini and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir, simmering for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and enjoy!