Meatball Bubble Bake
COOK TIME: 1 hr
Biscuits, meatballs, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella. What more could you want? This bubble bake is perfect for an easy dinner or even as an appetizer while entertaining!
- 1 bag of Simek’s Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 can traditional refrigerated biscuits
- 1 ½ – 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- Cut the uncooked biscuits into 8ths.
- Pour sauce into greased baking dish. Start with 1 ½ cups, adding more if needed.
- Add the biscuits into the sauce and the place the frozen meatballs on top of the biscuits.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 375°F lightly covered with foil for about 40 minutes. Then 10 minutes uncovered or until biscuits are cooked through.
- Serve warm and enjoy!