COOK TIME: 10
These Meatball Gyros are full of fresh flavors. With cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, tender meatballs, on top of a pita with a drizzle of tzatziki sauce, this recipe is great for a quick lunch or easy dinner!
- 1 bag Simek’s Original Meatballs
- 1 package pita flat bread (6 ct.)
- 1 (12oz.) container tzatziki sauce
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Chop onion, tomatoes and cucumber and place in a medium bowl. Add in parsley, a dash of salt and pepper, and mix all together.
- Heat meatballs according to package.
- Warm pita bread according to package.
- Place warmed pita on a plate and add 5 meatballs, followed by tomato, onion, and cucumber mixture.
- Top with tzatziki sauce.