COOK TIME: 30 min
These easy meatball sliders are simple and delicious! They are perfect for a quick lunch or dinner and even great for game day!
- 1 bag Simek’s Meatballs (Italian or Original)
- King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, 12ct
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 8 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- Bake 350 for 15 min covered, remove foil bake 10 min
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise to separate the bottoms from the tops. Place the bottom half of the rolls in a casserole dish.
- Spoon pasta sauce on each bun and then place meatballs on top and add more sauce over the meatballs.
- Cover the meatballs with mozzarella cheese slices.
- Place the top rolls back on top and brush them with melted butter and Italian seasoning.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.