Meatball Sub Casserole
COOK TIME: 45 min
This Meatball Sub Casserole is a must make! Perfect for game day, or a delicious dinner, it’s full of flavor. It takes cheesy garlic bread to the next level.
- 1 bag Simek’s Italian Meatballs
- 1 loaf garlic bread, frozen
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, split in half
- 23 oz. red pasta sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- Bake garlic bread per package directions and set aside.
- Change oven temperature to 350 F°. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Italian seasoning until thoroughly mixed.
- Line bottom of baking dish with layer of cooked garlic bread. Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese on top of the bread, follow with cream cheese mixture. Cover with pasta sauce. Arrange frozen meatballs on the sauce and then top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake dish, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted and meatballs are hot.
- Sprinkle with oregano as garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!