Mini Beef Meatball Alfredo Pasta
COOK TIME: 15 min
This Mini Beef Meatball Alfredo Pasta is a classic dish with tomatoes and asparagus that make it fresh and delicious!
- 1 bag Simek’s Kids Mini Beef Meatballs
- 1 package Knorr Alfredo Pasta Sides
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 bunch asparagus
- Parmesan (optional for garnish)
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Trim the tops off the asparagus and discard the bottoms.
- Heat meatballs according to package.
- Prepare Knorr Alfredo Pasta Sides according to package. During last 5 minutes of cooking add halved tomatoes and asparagus to the pot and stir. Cooking remaining 5 minutes until noodles and asparagus are tender.
- Mix in meatballs with alfredo mixture.
- Garnish with parmesan if desired and serve hot.