Mini Meatball Caprese Skewers
COOK TIME: 10-15 min
SERVES: 20-40 Skewers
The caprese we all know and love with the addition of a mini meatballs, make for a deliciously easy go-to appetizer.
- 1 bag Simek’s Mini Beef Meatballs
- 8 oz. container of mozzarella cheese pearls
- 10 oz. container of cherry tomatoes
- 20-40 basil leaves
- 20-40 wooden skewers
- Balsamic glaze (optional)
- Heat Simek’s Kids Mini Beef Meatballs according the package.
- Drain mozzarella pearls and wash cherry tomatoes.
- Slide one end of basil leaf onto skewer followed by drained mozzarella pearls, meatball, and cherry tomato.
- Finished by skewering other end of basil leaf.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze if desired.