Spaghettinis with Parmesan Rim
COOK TIME: 10-15 min
A fun and festive take on an original recipe, these Spaghettinis are the perfect addition to your holiday entertaining spread.
- 1 bag Simek’s Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 box spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Bunch of fresh basil
- 6-8 martini glasses
- 6-8 toothpicks
- Cook noodles, sauce and 12-16 Simek’s Italian Style Meatballs according to instructions on packaging (use more meatballs if desired).
- Thread two meatballs on each toothpick.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on a small plate. Moisten edge of martini glass with water. Flip glass upside down and rim edge of martini glass in parmesan cheese.
- Fill each martini glass with spaghetti noodles and top with spaghetti sauce, meatball toothpicks and additional parmesan cheese (if desired).
- Top with fresh basil.