Sweet and Sour Meatball Kabobs
COOK TIME: 25 min
SERVES: 4-6 individuals
These Sweet and Sour Meatball Kabobs will have you forgetting about burgers or brats on the grill. Full of fresh flavors, these will become a summer staple.
- 1 bag of Simek’s Meatballs (any variety)
- 1 jar (11.5oz) of Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into wedges (or other vegetables of your choice)
- 10 or more skewers
- Thaw meatballs until able to skewer.
- Slide meatballs, pineapple and vegetable onto skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill grate, brush sauce on kabobs and place on prepared grill.
- Grill over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Brush kabobs with sauce while grilling and remember to turn kabobs often to prevent burning.
- For added zest, marinate kabobs in Sweet and Sour sauce in the refrigerator overnight before cooking.