Turkey Meatball Curry
COOK TIME: 15
Easy, one-pan skillet curry that’s ready in under 20 minutes?! This deliciously quick healthy dinner is layered with hearty and comforting flavors.
- 1 bag Simek’s Turkey Meatballs
- 1 1/2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 (13.5oz.) regular coconut milk
- 1 (8oz.) can bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 bunch fresh green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- Fresh basil
- 1 lime for juice
- 1 red chili, sliced
- 4 cups basmatic rice
- Heat Turkey Meatballs according to package.
- In sauce pan, heat curry paste on high for one minute, then add coconut milk and half a can of tap water. Bring mixture to a boil and stir, making sure to smooth out the curry paste.
- Add meatballs, green beans, and bamboo shoots to curry paste, simmering for 5-7 minutes, until beans are to desired tenderness.
- Top curry with lime juice, chopped basil and sliced chilis.
- Serve over bed of cooked basmati rice.