Turkey Meatball Taco Bowl
COOK TIME: 30 min
These bowls are packed with protein and fresh veggies, and of course avocado, make for a go-to yummy yet light lunch or dinner.
- 1 bag Simek’s Turkey Meatballs
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2-3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 (14.5oz) can black beans drained
- 1 (10oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Add the rice, water, salt, lime juice and cilantro to a medium pot. Stir well. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 14 minutes. Set aside and keep covered.
- While rice is simmering, thaw and heat Turkey Meatballs according to package.
- Cut peppers, avocado and lettuce.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.