Jumbo Italian Style
Made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, just premium beef blended with a tasty mix of Italian seasonings, these meatballs are precooked so all you have to do is heat them to have them ready to serve up.
Approximately 10 meatballs per bag.
Ingredients: Beef, Water, Textured Soy Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 2% of the Following: Salt, Spices, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dehydrated Parsley.
Contains: Milk, Soy.
Heat & Serve
- Place 1 frozen meatball on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with paper towel.
- Heat on high for approximately 75 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Place desired amount of frozen meatballs on a baking sheet.
- Heat approximately 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Place 6 frozen meatballs in a pan with 1/4″ water and cover.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 15 to 16 minutes or until thoroughly heated.