Avocado BLT Meatball Bites
COOK TIME: 10
A fun take on a traditional BLT in a bite sized form! With the addition of our delicious Original Meatballs and avocado, this easy appetizer is perfect for entertaining, game days, or picnics.
- 1 bag of Original Meatballs
- 2 pints of cherry tomatoes
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 avocado
- Prepare bacon according to package.
- While bacon is cooking, wash cherry tomatoes and lettuce and dry on paper towels. Cut lettuce into bite sized pieces.
- Cut avocado into bite size chunks.
- Heat meatballs according to package.
- After bacon is done, place on paper towels and once cooled, cut into bite sized squares.
- Build skewer from top down, first sliding on avocado then tomato, lettuce, bacon and finally the meatball.
- Optional: pair with your favorite dipping sauce.