COOK TIME: 15 min
These flavorful Swedish Meatballs smothered in a savory gravy cream sauce are perfect over noodles or mashed potatoes.
- 1 bag Simek’s Original Meatballs
- 1 cup water
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1 pkg brown gravy mix
- Black pepper
- Heat meatballs and 1 cup of water thoroughly on stovetop.
- Make gravy according to instructions on package.
- Mix all ingredients on stovetop, adding spices to fit your taste.
- Heat over medium-low heat until simmering, do not boil!
- Serve over rice, potatoes, or egg noodles.