Spicy Raspberry Cocktail Meatballs
COOK TIME: 3-4 hrs
These Spicy Raspberry Cocktail Meatballs have the perfect amount of sweet and spice. They are great for an easy appetizer or game day snack!
- 1 bag Simek’s Original Meatballs
- 1 jar (13oz) raspberry preserves
- 1 jar (13oz) red pepper or hot pepper jelly
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Scallions (optional for garnish)
- Sesame seeds (optional for garnish)
- Combine meatballs, raspberry preserves, red pepper jelly, balsamic vinegar and ginger in slow cooker.
- Stir to fully coat meatballs.
- Heat for 2-3 hours on high, or 3-4 hours on low.
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.