Made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, just premium beef blended with a classic mix of seasonings. These meatballs are precooked so all you have to do is heat them up and enjoy!
Approximately 44 meatballs per bag.
Ingredients: Beef, Water, Textured Soy Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate. Contains Less Than 2% of the Following: Salt, Wheat Flour, Dehydrated Onion, Flavorings, Sodium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Extractives of Paprika, Nonfat Dry Milk.
Contains: Soy, Wheat, Milk.
Heat & Serve
- Place 6 frozen meatballs on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with paper towel.
- Heat on high for approximately 1 minute and 45 seconds to 2 minutes and 15 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Place 24 frozen meatballs on a baking sheet.
- Heat approximately 15 to 16 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Place 6 frozen meatballs in a pan with 1/4″ water and cover.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 15 to 16 minutes or until thoroughly heated.