Sheet Pan Caprese Gnocchi
COOK TIME: 20 min
SERVES: 3-5 individuals
Easy sheet pan meal perfect for those busy weeknights
- 1 bag Simek’s Italian Style Beef Meatballs
- 1 lb gnocchi
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Black pepper to taste
- 8 oz mozzarella pearls
- Fresh basil
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Preheat over to 400° F.
- Add gnocchi, tomatoes and frozen meatballs in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning over gnocchi, tomatoes and meatballs and mix to coat evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, toss and bake an additional 5-8 minutes.
- Add mozzarella pearls to the baking sheet and bake another 2 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
* Original Recipe by: Dash of Mandi