Spicy Sesame Turkey Meatball Lettuce Wraps
COOK TIME: 15 min
Packed with fresh flavors, these lettuce wraps are irresistibly delicious and will keep you coming back for more. It’s easy to prepare these meatballs ahead of time and save for meal-prep, easy last minute dinners or even a light snack.
- 1 bag Simek’s Turkey Meatballs
- 2 cups vegetable slaw (homemade or pre-made)
- 1 bunch butter leaf lettuce
- 1 lime
- Fresh Cilantro
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Cook meatballs according to package.
- In medium bowl whisk all of the ingredients for the glaze together.
- In large skillet, add meatballs and glaze and cook on medium-low heat. Toss to coat the meatballs, continue heating and tossing until the glaze has thickened.
- Serve with butter lettuce and top with slaw, squeeze of lime juice and fresh cilantro.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.