Classic Turkey Meatballs
Made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, just premium turkey blended with Romano cheese and perfectly seasoned with a tasty blend of garlic and rosemary these meatballs are precooked so all you have to do is heat them up and enjoy!
Approximately 36 meatballs per bag.
Ingredients: Turkey, Water, Romano Cheese Made from Cow’s Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Textured Soy Flour, Rice Starch, Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Vinegar), Contains Less than 2% of the Following: Salt, Spice, Dried Garlic, Brown Sugar, Rosemary Extract.
Contains: Milk, Soy.
Heat & Serve
- Place 6 frozen meatballs on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with paper towel.
- Heat on high for approximately 1 minute and 45 seconds to 2 minutes and 15 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Place 24 frozen meatballs on a baking sheet.
- Heat approximately 15 to 16 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Place 6 frozen meatballs in a pan with 1/4″ water and cover.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 15 to 16 minutes or until thoroughly heated.