Garlic Parmesan Meatball Sliders
COOK TIME: 30 min
SERVES: 10-12 individuals
These Garlic Parmesan Meatball Sliders with sweet Hawaiian rolls, our delicious Jumbo Italian Style Meatballs, buttery garlic sauce, and zingy marinara sauce are perfect for game days, entertaining, or a quick dinner.
- 1 bag of Simek’s Jumbo Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 package Hawaiian Rolls (pack of 12 fits perfectly in a rectangular pan) package dinner rolls, sheet of 12 rolls left intact (not pulled apart)
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Thaw meatballs according to package. Once thawed, in a medium bowl cover meatballs with marinara and toss to coat.
- Cut the 4×3 sheet of dinner rolls in half lengthwise. Spray 9×13” pan with cooking spray. Arrange the bottom half of dinner rolls into pan. Place one meatball on each slider, along with some sauce. Layer the mozzarella evenly on top. Cover with the top half of the dinner rolls.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic, basil, and parmesan, stirring until evenly mixed. Pour the garlic butter mixture over the top of the sliders. Bake for 20 minutes until the rolls are golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into individual sandwiches and serve.