Italian Style Beef Meatballs
Made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, just premium beef blended with a tasty mix of Italian seasonings, these meatballs are precooked so all you have to do is heat them up and enjoy!
Approximately 44 meatballs per bag.
Ingredients: Beef, Water, Textured Soy Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate. Contains Less Than 2% of the Following: Dehydrated Onions, Salt, Spices, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Wheat Flour, Sodium Phosphate, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dehydrated Parsley.
Contains: Soy, Wheat, Milk.
Heat & Serve
- Place 6 frozen meatballs on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with a paper towel.
- Heat on high for approximately 1 minute and 45 seconds to 2 minutes and 15 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Place 24 frozen meatballs on a baking sheet.
- Heat approximately 15 to 16 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Place 6 frozen meatballs in a pan with 1/4″ water and cover.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 15 to 16 minutes or until thoroughly heated.