Made with all beef, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, these mini meatballs are perfect as a snack or added to your kid’s favorite meals. With 10 grams of protein per serving you can feel good about mealtime!
Ingredients: Beef, Water, Textured Soy Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 2% of the Following: Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dehydrated Parsley.
Contains: Soy, Wheat, Milk.
Heat & Serve
- Place 12 frozen mini meatballs on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with paper towel.
- Heat on high for approximately 1 minute and 50 seconds to 2 minutes and 20 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Place 24 frozen meatballs on a baking sheet.
- Heat approximately 10 to 11 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Place 12 frozen meatballs in a pan with 1/4″ water and cover.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 10 to 11 minutes or until thoroughly heated.