Sweet and Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Meatballs
COOK TIME: 25 min
SERVES: 24 meatballs
Meet our Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Meatballs! This fan favorite appetizer satisfies both the sweet and savory tooth cravings — and let’s be honest, you can never go wrong adding bacon.
- 1 bag Simek’s Meatballs (any variety would taste delicious!)
- 1 lb. bacon, cut in half (total 24 slices)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbs chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Thaw meatballs according to package.
- Mix brown sugar and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Spray a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut a pound of bacon into strips.
- Wrap bacon around meatballs, securing the bacon in place with a toothpick.
- Dredge the bacon wrapped meatballs in the sugar and chili powder mixture, pressing to coat it well.
- Place them on the greased broiler pan and bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, depending on how you like your bacon.