Buffalo Meatball Bites
COOK TIME: 240
With a little kick from the buffalo sauce, dipped in creamy bleu cheese, topped with a crunch of celery, these Buffalo Meatball Bites are tender and spicy and the perfect addition to your appetizer spread.
- 1 bag of Simek’s Original Meatballs
- 1 (16oz.) jar of Frank’s RedHot Wing Sauce
- 1 cup bleu cheese dressing
- 2 celery stalks
- Bleu cheese crumbles (optional)
- Combine meatballs and Frank’s RedHot Wing Sauce into slow cooker.
- Heat on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Once warm, serve with toothpick, celery garnish and bleu cheese dressing for dipping.