Peach Dijon Turkey Meatballs
COOK TIME: 10-15 min
SERVES: 34 meatballs
Looking for a sweet and savory appetizer? Look no further. These Peach Dijon Turkey Meatballs are tangy and sweet and the perfect addition to your entertaining spread. They would also be delicious served over rice for an easy dinner or lunch!
- 1 bag Simek’s Turkey Meatballs
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup peach jam
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/3 cup arugula
- Combine the Dijon mustard, jam and honey in a medium bowl to make the glaze.
- Thaw meatballs according to package.
- Transfer meatballs to medium bowl and toss them gently to coat evenly with the glaze.
- To plate, take a few leaves of arugula and arrange them on top of the meatball.
- Serve warm and enjoy!